Saturday, September 14, 2013

Kicking it off!

Happy birthday to me!

Yesterday was a pretty kick-ass 33rd birthday. I awoke to several cups of Jello Cook and Serve Chocolate Jello in the fridge. This was followed by a quick waking ritual: Sunkist, cigarette, Candy Crush. Next on the schedule. Live Lessons! Two hours of exciting and creative online instruction to several thirteen year old in my Pre-Algebra class.

Then it happened! The phone call from the lawyer. Insurance has agreed to settle! YAY! Game on!

Chris and I decided that we would resign our employment the moment we got word. It was time to travel. This will be the year of seeing the world!

So, here is the plan! We have approximately 11 months to see as much of the world as we can. I plan of blogging this experience throughout the trip, not only for family, but for a permanent record of our experiences.

First things first! Passports!



Today, Isabel painted our faces.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog land. I wish you a wonderful year of adventure and healing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so dang excited, I just told the princess too!!

    ReplyDelete